Monday, June 13, 2016

The shrine of Bahubali or Gomateswara atop Vindhyagiri Hills, Shravanabe...

I prefer to make small videos with my mobile phone but prefer to shoot with a top end DSLR when it comes to still photographs. This video was shot by my son using my Xiaomi Redmi 2 mobile phone which shoots pretty nice and watchable HD videos.

In this video, the top of the Hill of Vindhyagiri can be seen and also the opposite Chandragiri hill upon which there are 15 shrines including a place where it is said that the mighty Maurya emperor Chandragupta Maurya dies, after abdicating willingly and spending time with his spiritual "guru" Vadrabahu. The 15th shrine is the cave of Vadrabahu. The whole temple atop this hill is about 1000 years old and the carvings are really exquisite.

Thank you for viewing.

For more videos, please subscribe to my channel.
For still photographs please visit: www.500px.com/sriroyc and my facebook page: www.facebook.com/srijanrc.photography
Higher resolution prints are available for sale, please contact me.

©2016 Srijan Roy Choudhury, All Rights Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment