Monday, July 27, 2015

Rajasthan Travel- Day 1

Hello friends

My apologies to my reader for being quite so long. Not that I am not photographing or publishing anything, but I have been doing the same in my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/srijanrc.photography). Do like the page please if you have a facebook account and you like my work.

Last October, I traveled to Western parts of Rajasthan with my friends and family and family, and I have decided to write the whole experience in different parts so that my readers may find it easy to follow. I'll try to write the least number of words so that one has to read less, but I am going to add more number of photos which would not only tell the story, but would also enhance one's viewing pleasure.

My travel plan
  • Kolkata - Delhi (Flight) 
  • Delhi - Jodhpur (Train)
  • Jodhpur - Jaisalmer (Car)
  • Jaisalmer - Bikaner (Car)
  • Bikaner - Delhi (Train)
  • Delhi - Kolkata/ Sealdah (Train)

This post is about the beginning, and we were waiting at the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose (NSC Bose) International Airport's domestic terminal for our IndiGo flight to Delhi, from where we were about to catch our train to Jodhpur.

Please note, all photos are copyright protected and using any of these photos for whatsoever need is strictly prohibited. Please contact me, if you need any of these photographs usage right, which is available against suitable payments. Some photos are also available as "Print Sell", please inquire with me for the details.

 Here are the photos as we were waiting at NSC Bose Airport for our metal birdie-

The group, sans myself...

Trolleys in waiting...
Sharing the excitement...

Patient smile...

Through the terminal windows...

Taxiing (Taxying)...

Started writing the travelogue already...

Aerobridge on the move...

Whrrrrrr.....

In safe hands...

And it flies away...

Few more photos can be seen here:
Rajasthan Tour- Airport- Day 1



Travel suggestion:

There are very few flights directly to Jodhpur, and the fair also is pretty high compared to more crowded routes like Kolkata-Delhi.
There is only one train to Jodhpur from Kolkata-
  • Howrah Jodhpur Express - 2 nights journey (30 hrs)
Another option is to travel to New Delhi/ Delhi and then catch a train to Jodhpur from Delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment